How to remove:
1.-Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes.
2.-Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
How to use:
1. Prepare your nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back and removing all oils.
2. Apply base coat, and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
3. Apply nail gel polish(dark color is better), cure it under UV/LED lamp.
4. Apply BRON PRETTY Nail Foil Transfer Glue, and wait it become clear.
5. Cut a piece of foil (just big enough for the nail), press it on your nails. Different colors of foils can mixed on the nails.
5. Remove the foil and the foil pattern should be stuch to your nail. If a bit is missing, just apply top coat to the part not taken and repeat to step.4.
6. Once completely dry, seal it with top coat to protect the foil.
Attention: The product will be frozen in some countries, so it is not recommended to buy due to the cold weather.